Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pinspiration Project 2 - Scarf Repurpose to Skirt

Pinterest Inspiration Project 2
Scarf re-purposed into a skirt


via  Pinterest

As soon as I saw this on pinterest , I made my mind that I am going to make this. 
The tutorial for this scarf re-purposed skirt can be found here
I anyways have a lot of scarfs laying around in my closet that I rarely use.
So I found this one in my closet and re-purposed, recycled and reused it to make a skirt for my princess.


I also did a little embroidery into it.. A group of flowers made up of lazy daisy stitch.

It was so simple and easy.. Did not take more than 30 minutes to make it from start to end.

I am linking here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts here..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...