Friday, November 25, 2011

Plant Markers DIY Collection

Here is a lovely collection of plant markers that you can make or buy online. 
It can be a perfect Christmas gift for your gardener friends and relatives with the green thumb.

I will be making a few of these as soon as I get some time.


 
What a lovely idea to use clothespin and wire and card stock.


 
Painted craft sticks as plant markers.


 
Wait don't throw away your broken blinds yet. Recycle it .. Reuse it :)

 
I have forgotten where I found this picture.. If anyone finds the origin please do let me know.
Such a easy DIY plant marker... 


 
you can buy these lovely ceramic plant markers from the link above 
or if you do pottery you can make your own.. 


 
Go and collect those twigs from your garden and get started with these pretty Eco friendly plant markers.

 

Such a lovely garden marker. Make one and use it in your fairy garden or vegetable garden..

Please do stay tuned in for, I will be making a few of these whenever I get back from my vacation.


I am linking here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts here..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...