Thursday, September 1, 2011

Eco Friendly Clay Ganesha Murti


Handmade Ganpati Idol for Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations

Teracotta Clay Handmade Ganapati Idol

I finally finished coloring the handmade Eco Friendly Clay Ganesha Murti yesterday late night. I still have a lot of other preparations to do. 




Eco friendly clay Ganesha 



Clay Ganapati

Thanks to my friends who came in to help with the decorations. I will soon post some pictures of the decorations too.


Have a Happy Eco friendly Ganesha Chaturthi!

Linking to Colours Dekor for the Weekly Stories.

6 comments:

  1. It has come out looking so good

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dr. Sonia S V. Thanks a lot. Appreciate you visiting my blog and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lovely!! cant wait to see your decorations.. Poonam!! You've got a gorgeous blog.. Thanks for dropping by at Colours Dekor.. Hope to see you more often.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome.. I was searching to make idol at home this time for Ganesh Chaturthi. Poonam you have added to my inspirations.
    Thanks
    aditya bajaj

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...